Welcome to the Online Master of Science in Business Analytics Program at the University of Nevada, Reno.
Spring Applications Due:
Thursday, Dec. 15, 2022
Spring Classes Start:
Monday, Jan. 23, 2023
In 2018 the World Economic Forum predicted that by 2022, 85% of companies will have adopted big data and analytics technologies. It also found that 96% of companies were definitely or likely to hire new permanent staff with relevant skills to fill future big data analytics roles.*
That’s because businesses thrive on information. As technology changes how the world does business, key performance indicators and other types of measurements are critical to financial success. The data revealed through business analytics provides better insight, leading to greater opportunity.
Guided by expert faculty, the online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program at the University of Nevada, Reno can help you tap into the power of big data to drive smarter decisions. You’ll develop a solid, in-depth understanding of AI and other cutting-edge technologies helping to define the future of business.
Flexible scheduling with 100% online coursework
A small student-to-faculty ratio
AACSB accredited College of Business
Learn at your convenience with 3 start dates per year
STEM designation conferred by the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
Study with an R1 Carnegie Classification research institution
To be eligible for admission into the online Master of Science in Business Analytics program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 2.75 GPA in the last two years of undergraduate study
- English language proficiency
- Prerequisite courses:
- Undergraduate course in Statistics
- Introduction to Information Systems (which includes MS Office and Excel)
- Bootcamp: All students who are admitted to the MSBA program are required to successfully complete the preprogram, self-paced, non-credit, free of cost MSBA Skills Bootcamp.
In addition, please include the following documents with your application:
- A one-page personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae or resume
Ready to get started?